We appreciate your patience during these difficult times. We remain committed to providing you and your pets the best in veterinary care. We have made adjustments to our policies to help protect our staff and clients:
· We continue to offer curbside appointments for those clients who prefer
· Clients will be asked to adhere to 6-foot social distancing within the building
· We are only allowing ONE owner to enter the building with each pet
· We are requiring that clients wear a mask when entering the building
· Food and medication purchases will remain curbside only, please call the front desk when you arrive and be prepared to pay with a credit card over the phone
Thank you for your trust and loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again.
If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath; have traveled within the last two weeks; or have had exposure to a COVID-19 patient, please reschedule or ask a friend to bring in your pet.
In accordance with the guidelines specified by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), we are restricting the number of clients to enter the building. This policy is in effect to limit human contact and to keep our clients and staff safe.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and support as we adapt our operations to meet the current environment. On behalf of the PCAC team, we wish you and your families the best of health.
Dr. Nicole Savage